Monday 18 May 2015

Afternoon Tea


This is a very typical English post, but there is nothing better than spending your afternoon with a cup of tea and either cake or biscuits. 

The other day my family came to visit me at University, we went for a walk around town and then sat down for afternoon tea. This is a great way to spend time with your love ones (and treat yourself to something sweet!). You don't even have to go out for it. I also like to bake cakes when I am at home to sit down and have with a cup of tea. It’s like my guilty pleasure. 

I do love the idea of different teas that are out there such as green tea, fruit tea etc. However I don't think that you can beat a good old cup of Tetley Tea with milk and sugar!


What’s your favourite way to relax, comment down below? 

No comments:

Post a Comment