Saturday 9 May 2015

The fashion Bucket List

I have a few things on my fashion bucket list that I wish to purchase before summer comes and goes. 

I love the crochet trend that is going around, it looks very bohemian and would be great to wear at festivals.



I also like the look of ‘head to toe in white’. This can look very chic by mixing up textures, layering multiple pieces and teaming it with a bold lip or nail varnish to add in colour.  



I also like the 'off the shoulder tops' I think that this trend is going to be everywhere this summer. Believe it or not, your shoulders have become the sexiest part of your body! The cut of this top should be a staple within everyone’s wardrobe. 



-Emma

7 comments:

  1. Nice list! I really like the crochet crop top :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice, I am defiantly going to buy it for the summer!

      Delete
  2. Nice post! I've never had a pair of white jeans but I've seen them creeping in this Spring so I'm desperate to get some! xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they will go with pretty much every outfit.

      Delete
  3. Hey! Your blog looks really great and I agree, that top really looks very bohemian! Soooo cute! I followed you and maybe you could do the same?
    Check out my blog here: http://enigmaticxx.blogspot.com/
    Nat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will defiantly check out your blog.

      Delete